Re: Open Library provides API to access 13.4 million books

Aaron Swartz wrote:
> Exactly. We've still got a few more million records to import, so we
> were planning to wait until that was finished before we did the dumps.
>
> Still, if people want to look at the output of the JSON APIs and
> brainstorm about what the right RDF schema for the data would be, that
> would be great and we can try publishing it for some test data on our
> own servers.

Aaron,

I believe you must have looked at the Bibliographic Ontology [1], right?
If I recall, you've had some conversation with Frederick Giasson and
some of the other members of this effort in the past.

Links:

1. http://bibliontology.com/

Kingsley

President & CEO