Re: bbc-programmes.dyndns.org

The target of foaf:page is a thing, a web page.

If you write a literal string, you are saying the foaf page is that
string. That's not what you want to say.

The web page is

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00b07kw.html> (the thing that the
URI denotes)

not

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00b07kw.html"  (a string, or a URI,
if you wrote it using "http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/
b00b07kw.html"^^xsd:anyURI)

It's not a matter of being for or against it. It's a matter of
writing what you mean.

-Alan