Re: bbc-programmes.dyndns.org

The range is foaf:Document. The domain is owl:Thing.

However, a web page is perfectly fine foaf:Document, different from
the thing that it is about, no I concur with Richard about not
putting a literal - rather:

<the thing>
    <foaf:page rdf:resource="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/
b00b07kw.html"></foaf:page>