RE: "VoCamp" - Proposal for a Vocabulary/Ontology Hackfest - Call for Expressions of Interest (was RE: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets)

Hi Ian,

Welcome :) Good to see you here, and glad that VoCamp (and Oxford) sound
good to you.

More details in due course no doubt.

Cheers,

Tom.