Re: Redirection strategy

Hi all,

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 22:48 +0100, Richard Light wrote:
> Try:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3w7wrf

It returns me a document with some objects, with this types' summary:
any (149), Property (54), ObjectProperty (32), InverseFunctionalProperty
(11), Class (21), DatatypeProperty (20), AnnotationProperty (7),
FunctionalProperty (3), Ontology (1). What's wrong?

> The RDF browser seems to load an RDF graph based on the HTML page,
> rather than the RDF.  It can only be the redirection which is failing:
> if you give it the "resource" URL you get the correct set of triples.

To know exactly which headers is requesting a browser, you can request
this service [1] made by Richard [2] precisely to debug that stuff. As
you can see [1], that request was made with the following Accept header:

application/rdf+xml, text/rdf+n3, application/rdf+turtle,
application/x-turtle, application/turtle, application/xml, */*

I hope this could be useful to debug your application.

Cheers,

[1] http://richard.cyganiak.de/2008/03/rdfbugs/accept.php
[2] http://dowhatimean.net/2008/03/what-is-your-rdf-browsers-accept-header
[3] http://tinyurl.com/5x9p3a