RE: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets

Yves,

Brilliant idea! IMHO, however, I fear a bit too advanced for now ;)

Really, I think we need something like this (and the stuff Andy
Langegger does), BUT let us please first focus on the simple, general
purpose things like stating what is in an LOD dataset and how/where does
it link to. Please DO add your proposal to the Wiki page, I've created a
section for it [1].

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]