RE: rdf AND rdf-a?

Michael,

Yes, do use RDFa. At least for medium-sized and medium-granular metadata
I can totally recommend RDFa; at least two LOD dataset already heavily
use it - LCSH [1] and riese [2]. We at riese had a bit of a problem when
a lot of triples are embedded (esp. regarding Ajax) using RDFa.

However, whatever you do, always use proper conneg and serve RDF/XML,
via SPARQL end-point, etc.

You may also want to read our experiences with it in our SFSW08 paper
[3].

Enjoy and please keep us posted!

Cheers,
	Michael