Re: Potential Home for LOD Data Sets - is it Open?

Thanks Kingsley.
Getting there, I think/hope.
So exactly what is the URI?
I run something like
select *
where
 {
   ?s ?p "ZNF492"
 }
and get back things like http://purl.org/commons/record/ncbi_gene/57615, but
these are not URIs in the Amazon cloud, and so if that is where I was
serving my Linked Data from, they are not right.
Would it look something like
http://ec2-67-202-37-125.compute-1.amazonaws.com/record/ncbi_gene/57615 or
something else?
Or is it just that neurocommons is not offering resolvable URIs on the EC2
(if I understand the term), but they could switch on something (in
Virtuoso?) that would give me back resolvable URIs on Amazon?

And I am also now wondering who pays when I curl the Amazon URI?
It can't be me, as I have no account.
It isn't the person who put the data there, as you said it was being hosted
for free.
I assume that it means that it must be the EC2 owner, who is firing up the
Virtuoso magic to deliver the RDF for the resolved URI?

Best
Hugh