Re: What's the Value Prop. of Linked Data?

Kingsley,

These are great questions, but you missed the questions from the web2.0
developer. That is who I am worried about.

I sent even more basic questions in the previous thread.

In conclusion, this proves that we need to have Linked Data Education and
Outreach

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin