RE: Mozilla Labs Ubiquity and the SW?

UPDATE: After a rather short night (I tell you, toying around with
ubiquity is *really* addictive) there are now two more commands
available: one for querying DBpedia (simple skos:subject on categories)
and a curl HEAD command (should be self-explanatory).

If you develop (Web of Data) commands as well, please consider
announcing them on the Mozilla Wiki [1].

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Labs/Ubiquity/Commands_In_The_Wild#Web_Of_Data