Re: Linked Data Visualization Platforms; Different Approaches

Hmm... this Silence probably proves my point
Or maybe my post wasn't clear enough.

Consider tapping into established visualization frameworks and richer
client platforms ;)
If we get RDF there ( by extending their frameworks and evangelizing
), then those particular communities can make their decentralized
contribution.

Piggyback the Global Mind.
These problems are not new to the world.
They just have different names for different people.

Best,

--
:::: Aldo Bucchi ::::
+56 9 7623 8653