Re: soliciting your favorite (public) SPARQL queries!

Hi Lee --

I'd suggest that SPARQL queries equivalent  to 1-14 in

 www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

would be of interest.

Clearly, some of these are designed to push the envelope in the direction of
negation and aggregation.  But perhaps that's timely?

If anyone writes these queries (in actual runnable form -- not just
outlines) we would be most interested to see them please.

                    Thanks,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering