RE: soliciting your favorite (public) SPARQL queries!

Hey Lee,

Great - looking forward to seeing the finished product :)

On a related note, Andreas Blumauer and I were talking a while back
about running a site for "SPARQL Query of the Day|Month". FTR, it was
Andreas's idea, but a really good one IMHO. We never got the chance to
take this any further, and I don't know if anything else like this is
currently in progress, but perhaps you would consider feeding the
results of your survey/request into such a site? Am sure Andreas would
still be keen to pursue this idea, and AndyS may even donate a
subdirectory or subdomain at sparql.org for the site ;)

Cheers,

Tom.