Re: [Ann] Triplify 0.4

Orri Erling wrote:
> If the data is not secret, it might be best if we had a look at loading it
> ourselves with different configurations.
> We have some of pubmed etc from Banff already, so please say what data it
> would be.

Orri, Triplify itself is rather a software than data. Triplify allows to
publish relational databases as Linked Data with minimal effort.
A list of some "triplified" data sources can be obtained from:

<http://triplify.org/Registry>

But these are mostly 3rd party contributions.

Hope that helps,

Sören

Sören Auer, AKSW/Computer Science Dept., University of Leipzig
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~auer,  Skype: soerenauer