Re: U.S. corporate ownership RDF data

Josh,

A very cool dataset! Some questions:

1. I tried to open the example URIs in the Tabulator data browser, but
for some reason Tabulator doesn't kick in, I just see Firefox's usual
RDF source view. The “Get Info” window in Firefox says that the RDF is
served as text/xml, which would explain the effect. But if I try to
confirm this with curl it seems like the results are actually
correctly served as application/rdf+xml. Any idea what's going on?

2. You use 302 redirects to get from the identifiers for people and
companies to their RDF descriptions. Is this an oversight? Shouldn't
it be 303, because the redirect goes from one resource (e.g. a person)
to a different resource (an RDF document about the person)?

3. Is the schema (especially the ussec namespace) documented anywhere?
Is there a list of all the available properties? I tried to get such a
list using "SELECT DISTINCT ?p WHERE { ?s ?p ?o }" but this seems to
exceed the endpoint's execution time limit.

4. As I'm not familiar with the U.S. environment: What is the coverage
of this data? Is it all publicly traded U.S. companies?

5. I see you have a Semantic Sitemap at rdfabout.com -- can you add
this dataset to it? (This helps us index the dataset into Sindice.)

Cheers, and keep up the great work,
Richard