RE: Developing LinkedData.org

Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses on this topic, and the offers of assistance
- great to see people's enthusiasm for taking this forward :)

Distilling the comments/responses so far...

1) Static content: I'll work up a more concrete proposal for this and
circulate.

2) Planet: I'll do the same, and work up a plan for implementing this.
Re Yves' question about a list of feeds, this page on the wiki seems
like a good place to start:
http://community.linkeddata.org/MediaWiki/index.php?Listing_of_Blogs

3) Community site/wiki: it seems that this is well underway - fantastic
:) Sergey, I'll leave you to liaise with Kingsley, Mike and Michael
about this, as they have the means to make it all happen.

David, your Drupal suggestion was very much noted. Did you envisage this
serving the "community" function? I'd be keen to give the ODS install at
community.linkeddata a good go. This work ok for you?

One request, Kingsley: can we tweak the MediaWiki config to get prettier
URIs for the pages in the wiki?

Sensitivity in moving content from ESW seems very important. Does the
community at large agree that moving this content across is desirable in
the long run?

OK, more soon :)

Cheers all,

Tom.