Re: AJAR Linked data browser

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
> I tried this with an example I'm working on and it doesn't seem to
> display much.
> <snip>
> Best,
> Alan

No problem; as I said the UI isn't very friendly, but unfortunately I
don't have the time to go back to it right now.

It adds a node to the graph, unfortunately that sometimes gets hidden
behind the rest of the interface. Try adding some related URIs to the
graph, it should join them up.
Or alternatively clicking the Demo View link to see what stuff should be
happening.

You can double click on the nodes to inspect them, or select them from
the drop-down menus at the top. Or try right clicking on them and
selecting 'add' to add nearby nodes.

Marcus