RE: LOD Community Wiki Space

Kingsley,

Great to hear this, thanks! My first Q (sorry, didn't dig deep into it
yet): How can you restrict the access for a page to a community or
individuals (at least for a certain time span), for example to work on a
proposal or coordinate a paper or the like?

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/