Re: imdb as linked open data?

Tom Heath wrote:
> Hi Chris, all,

Good guess :) As it happens, I met the-person who-is-the-primaryTopic-of
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/user/139347/ on tuesday, during a meeting of
the group whose-homepage-is http://b-u-g.wikispaces.com/ ...

We talked about IMDB a bit, it's not inconceivable they'd be interested,
but would need to be a good business story to justify developer time
going on this over other things...

Let's arrange lunch or something in Bristol soon...

cheers,

Dan

ps. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/ is news to me...
--