RE: [Linking-open-data] Birthday in Beijing

[note the forward to the new mailing list :)]

Yves, count me in. There's no informal meetup planned yet, so if it
suits you then yes, let's combine the two and meet on Monday night with
whoever is in town and keen.

Chris, Tim, Kingsley and I haven't had the chance to discuss yet whether
there'll be any kind of workshop meal after LDOW2008, as is sometimes
the tradition with these kind of events. I guess we'll have that
conversation offline and come to some decision. I imagine it depends to
some extent on the numbers who register for the workshop, but either way
it wouldn't negate a meeting on Monday.

So, I'll see you on Monday 21st I guess, Venue TBC...

Looking forward to buying you a Birthday beer,

Tom.