Re: LOD cloud updated

I think that if someday we have DSpace instances in the LOD cloud, we
are talking about multiple sites publishing a service and not just
one, likewise, we are using RDFS like DCMI elements, terms and types
and ORE resource maps.  So, if someday in the future, one were to
update the cloud to include this, what would be its representation?
DSpace? DCMI? With usage of DCMI RDFS already in the cloud, should
that be a bubble in its own right?

-Mark