Re: Distinguishing between types of address (locn)

Hello Richard, Serena,

Is there any involvement of the OGC in ISO 19160-1? The OGC makes many
standards from the ISO-191* range available as free (open) standards. Could
that be the case for ISO 19160 too?

Also I wonder if there is involvement from INSPIRE in development of ISO
19160-1. The INSPIRE addresses theme
<http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/cms/_code_5200.cfm?tn=Addresses&tid=35&ABR=ad> has
a model for harmonizing address specifications in Europe. It would be good
if ISO 19160-1 is compatible.

Regards,
Frans