Re: About the location class in the Core Location Vocabulary (locn)

Ciao, Cristiano.

Could you please provide (Turtle) examples of the possible options
you're considering?

This would help better understand your use case.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.