Re: ISA Core Location Vocabulary

I queried some more knowledgeable OGC people and here are more detailed answer on the OGC URI policy:

HTTP URI's is policy for all new standards work. See https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/48412 for guidance and guidelines on the structure of http  HTTP URI's and how to submit  HTTP URI's to the OGC naming authority.

WFS/Filter Encoding SWG will be releasing corrigenda document for WFS & WFS 2.0 soon.  The new versions will be 2.0.2 and in those documents the URN CRS notation is deprecated in favour of the HTTP URI notation.  So, urn:ogc:def:EPSG::4326 now becomes http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/epsg/0/4326.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/rsingh