CRS specification (was: Re: ISA Core Location Vocabulary)

I think we'd better move this discussion in a separate thread, due to its
specific topic.

@Raphaël, could you please provide some more details about the CRS
conversion service you are about to publish?

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.