Re: ISA Core Location Vocabulary

Thanks, Bart. Actually, this is already quite a feedback.

I wonder whether you could provide any detail about your implementation and
use case, and if, based on this experience, you would suggest any revision
/ extension. Actually, the LOCN version in W3C has already been revised
(slightly) based on a pilot implementation involving public administration
agencies in Belgium [1].

Cheers,

Andrea

----