Re: Call for Participation: GeoVoCamp on Geo-Ontologies (In Dayton, OH Sept. 2012)

Dear Pascal, all

@Pascal
Thanks for sharing this with the newly created Locations and Addresses Community Group [1].
It would be good to organize a parallel event in Europe. However, I think we are out of time already.
For the next edition of the Vocamp, UPM can organize a parallel event in Europe.

@all, I'm not sure how the community group works, but I think we should start thinking on organizing a call, right?

Best,

Boris

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/locadd/