[Elag_2012] Extension of the deadline

From: Valentine Charles <Valentine.Charles@KB.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 10:14:29 +0100
To: <public-lld@w3.org>
Apologies for cross-posting

---------------------------

The Elag 2012 program committee wants to thank everybody for their
proposals for our next conference in Palma de Mallorca.

Although we do have a large range of presentations to select from, we
could do with a few more workshop proposals. Other proposals are still
welcome as well. That is why we extend the deadline to send in your
proposals until 10 February 2012. For more information:
http://www.elag.org

---