Re: Disjointedness of FRBR classes

Karen, I don't believe any of the current FRBR models support this notion
of 'statement bundles' (distinct from WEMI entities) very well, and it's
not clear to me at the moment how best to model it in RDFS/OWL, although I
think Tom's suggestion to use 'named graphs' in some way is worthwhile. I'm
not convinced that FRBR properties represented as 'shareable units' is
workable in the Open World context of Linked Data and is liable to be more
useful in system-local metadata creation/maintenance strategies rather than
distribution/aggregation.

Jon

I check email just a couple of times daily; to reach me sooner, click here:
http://awayfind.com/jonphipps