Re: UDC in Skos?

Hi,
Many thanks to all who tried to answer to Karen's email and I apologize for not
providing information to the list. I have contacted Karen already. UDC Summary
(selection of fields) is already up as a static SKOS export in 25 languages +
English  (many thanks to Richard). We are waiting to align it with the annual
release of the UDC Master Reference File (some URIs are temporary) on 1st
December. We have to do some tweaking/corrections as well and write a bit of
documentation and explanations to make this easier for people to use.
Date for real public release is 12 December. Needless to say I will announce
this but I am very reluctant to distribute URL on the list at this stage:
because of the size (10MB) and to avoid confusion once the corrected export is
loaded.

The first dynamic XML/RDF export was written and  HTML is yet to be finished but
we cannot proceed until we release the main UDC database version (a number of
UDC Summary classes are affected by the latest UDC version and need to be
updated and revision history filled in).

Kind regards

Aida

--
Dr Aida Slavic