Re: Ideas for Recommendations for Report

By the way, I've created a Draft Benefits [1] page on the wiki, where
I've copy-pasted some ideas from the use case clusters.
The page also includes a start for a bullet-point list of benefits.
Anyone feel free to add raw ideas in there.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Benefits