Re: introduction to linked data + library linked data, for catalogers?

Nothing immodest about it, Karen! Thanks, this was exactly what I was looking for, and the references weren't to hand. I'm glad that catalogers are recognizing you for the great writing you've done!

One educational opportunity I'd like to revive is the semantic library learning program. A few years ago Fiona Bradley started us thinking about a free online course (not unlike "5 weeks to a social library"). Notes and readings are up at
http://semanticlibrary.pbwiki.com/Learning+Program

I'd like to improve the reading suggestions that are there, get a few people together to teach, then advertise and run the course. Any interest?

-Jodi