RE: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

Looking closer, my feeling is that the terms at the top of column 1 are
subclasses of Expression:

:Abridgment
	rdfs:subClassOf :Expression .
:Revision
	rdfs:subClassOf :Expression .
:Translation
	rdfs:subClassOf :Expression .
:Arrangment
	rdfs:subClassOf :Expression .

The Expression-to-Expression relationship properties listed below would
presumably have these domain/range settings:

:hasAnAbridgment
	rdfs:domain :Expression ;
	rdfs:range :Abridgment .
:hasARevision
	rdfs:domain :Expression ;
	rdfs:range :Revision .
:hasATranslation
	rdfs:domain :Expression ;
	rdfs:range :Translation .
:hasAnArrangement
	rdfs:domain :Expression ;
	rdfs:range :Arrangement .

:isAnAbridgmentOf
	owl:inverseOf :hasAnAbridgment .
:isARevisionOf
	owl:inverseOf :hasARevision .
:isATranslationOf
	owl:inverseOf :hasATranslation .
:isAnArrangementOf
	owl:inverseOf :hasAnArrangment.

You COULD capture the information in table 5.3 in property fields of the
Expression, but then we're back to our brains falling out.

The terms in column 3 appear be subclasses of those, but probably don't
justify being pulled out separately.

Jeff

MARC

<52E301F960B30049ADEFBCCF1CCAEF590BBB715A@OAEXCH4SERVER.oa.oclc.org>,