RE: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

Richard,

I don't know enough about FRBRoo to comment on its strengths and
weaknesses. Without picking sides, there are a lot of "FRBR" ontologies
and in principle they can be mapped to be interoperable, up to a point.
This section in the OWL Guide might be helpful:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-guide-20040210/#OntologyMapping

Jeff

counterparts.