Fwd: Talis Linked Data Open Days and Training Course

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Wallis <Richard_Wallis@mail.vresp.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Subject: Talis Linked Data Open Days and Training Course
To: jschneider@pobox.com

 Hi Jodi

 *Linked Data Event*

Following the success and popularity of previous Linked Data Open Days, we
have organised several more of these free events over the next few months.

On these days we cover topics from an overview of Linked Data, an
introduction to RDF & SPARQL, real-world examples of Linked Data in action,
an overview of the Talis Platform and our experiences in helping
organisations identify and build upon the benefits of Linked Data.  We like
to keep the days—as the name implies—open and flexible, so if you
have anything specific you'd like to cover, just ask.

The first important date for your diary is:

            Linked Data Open Day - 22nd March 2011 - 76 Portland Place,
London <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Talis/c9769ecfdb/0fb17d69d8/33578d1b66>.

Other dates include:

   - Linked Data and Health - 6th April 2011 - 76 Portland Place, London.
   - Linked Data and the Media - May 2011 - London
   - Linked Data in Academia - June 2011
   - Linked Data Open Day - July 2011 - Talis, Birmingham
   - Linked Data and Libraries - July 2011 - British Library, London.

For further details and registration, check out our Events Page:
http://www.talis.com/platform/events<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Talis/c9769ecfdb/0fb17d69d8/fa1b94a926>

*Linked Data Training*

Following these Open Days many want to learn more about working with Linked
Data by attending a training course.  Our next 2 Day "Introduction to the
Web of Data" course scheduled for March 30th - 31st at our offices in
Birmingham has a few remaining places on it.

Course and registration details are available from our web site:
http://www.talis.com/platform/consulting/training<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Talis/c9769ecfdb/0fb17d69d8/d38c87fd68>

These courses are very popular and have limited places, so don't miss out.

Regards,

Richard Wallis
Technology Evangelist, Talis

Tel: +44 (0)121 717 3622 (Direct)
Tel: +44 (0)870 400 5000 (Switchboard)
Tel: +44 (0)7767 886 005 (Mobile)

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardwallis<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Talis/c9769ecfdb/0fb17d69d8/fa74c59bdc>
Skype: richard.wallis1
Twitter: @rjw
IM: rjw3226@hotmail.com

  Talis
Solihull Parkway
6190 Knights Court, Birmingham Business Park
Birmingham, England B37 7YB
UK

Read <http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html> the
VerticalResponse marketing policy.
  [image: Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!]
<http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/ef/?mm//c9769ecfdb>