Re: Review of Relevant Technologies section

Hi Jon,

The group has indeed a strong bias towards RDF. The chapter has its wording, but there should not be any explicit commitment, and if other technologies are available they should be mentioned.

I think that the main issue here is about practices. Using RDF has been so far the most documented and used means to publish linked data. I'm all for noting that there are other possible options, and trying to add some bits in our report that would hint to this. But we should then flag that these other options have been less explored, shouldn't we?
In fact I'm not sure we would have a lot to write about them. But I'm of course happy if anyone is willing to prove me wrong and contribute one section for the report :-)

Antoine