Re: Library Data and the Semantic Web at ALA Annual

Thanks for these additions Gordon!

Also, it's been brought to my attention that the PCC Participants
meeting was incorrectly listed below as Friday. This is actually on
Sunday, 6/26, from 4-5:30.

> Sun, 6/26, 4-5:30: PCC Participants Meeting (presentation from Eric Miller)
> http://connect.ala.org/node/138048

This has been corrected inline below as well.

Thanks,
-Corey