From: Ken Chad <kcconsultmail@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Subject: [LOD-LAM] Examples of (non UK) open AND Linked META data
initiatives
To: "Linked Open Data in Libraries, Archives, & Museums" <
lod-lam@googlegroups.com>

I'm pulling together a list (for the JISC 'discovery' initiative
http://www.discovery.ac.uk/ ) of non UK open AND linked *META* data
initiatives in the Libraries Museums and Archives (LAM) domain, Is
there a list out there already that I've missed?

The related JISC open bibliographic data guide
http://obd.jisc.ac.uk/examples
has *some* examples from UK and elsewhere

I would appreciate any help...individual examples, key projects or
lists. We will share results on the ukdiscovery web site.

The aim of the Discovery is to ' help to mobilise and energise the
community, engaging stakeholders to create a critical mass of open and
reusable data, and explore what open data makes possible through real-
world exemplars and case studies'.

Ken
CEO, Ken Chad Consulting Ltd
Tel +44 (0)7788 727 845. Email: ken@kenchadconsulting.com