Re: W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group draft report - Call for Public Comment

Dear Richard,

First, thanks a lot for your interest!
Unfortunately the blog is experiencing some phasing out periods. Probably because of our using the micro-comments plug-in. UKOLN, which is graciously hosting this blog, is investigating that.
Usually the downtime is short--this morning it is working again, for instance--and it is more often up than down. More importantly, no comment is lost when the blog is down. So if you prefer using the blog, and are a bit patient, we still advise you to use it!

Best,

Antoine