Re: Call for Use Cases: Social uses and other new uses of Library Linked Data - from W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group

Thanks a lot for this, Brian! That is *really* helpful.

To add a bit of context, we already issued a call for use cases [1] for which we've received an impressive lot of great feedback [2]. This new call is specifically oriented towards social uses, for which we have received fewer contributions, which we think this is an important area.

Best,

Antoine

[1]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Sep/0034.html
[2]  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases