RE: FAST released as linked data

Karen,

Sorry for the confusion. The software isn't currently capable of
delivering raw XML without an XSL Stylesheet reference. Hopefully that
will be changed soon. In the mean time, these "raw" documents are
superficially indistinguishable from their HTML variants because they
are getting rendered in the browser. Until this gets fixed, we're stuck
with awkward explanations about how and when "view source" can be used.

For now, pretend that this is how the "Record Views" section will get
streamlined:

MARC21: (HTML) (XML*)
RDF: (HTML) (XML*)
*Click and "view source" to see the raw XML

We're not publishing RDFa.

Hope this helps. Suggestions are welcome.

Jeff