Re: Design patterns

Jodi,

You are right, this is not an effort for the report, but for LLD.
There was a suggestion that we recommend development of patterns that
would facilitate the creation of bibliographic data. That seems to be
a perfect W3C community activity.

I find that ideas of this nature pop into my head at odd times and I
have a need to record them for later consumption. If the LLD wiki
isn't the right place, I'll probably start a page on the
futurelib.pbworks.com wiki.

kc