Re: Non- and Partial-FRBR Metadata

We have about the same issue with BnF bibliographic data.
RDA allows to express a direct relationship between a Manifestation
and a Work using "Work Manifested
"(http://RDVocab.info/RDARelationshipsWEMI/workManifested). It doesn't
solve all issues (the Expression still exists and we need a way to
describe it) but it seems a pragmatic approach to me.

Emmanuelle