From: <ZENG>, "ZENG, MARCIA" <mzeng@kent.edu>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 22:42:12 -0400
To: "Young,Jeff (OR)" <jyoung@oclc.org>, Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Cc: Andy Powell <andy.powell@eduserv.org.uk>, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, <public-lld@w3.org>
Conversation: Library data diagram
Subject: Re: Library data diagram

Jeff,
For the Dublin Core conference we have prepared a paper for FRBRer family based domain model for application profiles, inspired by the SWAP model.  With the addition of FRSAD entity we expanded the SWAP domain model, and proposed a general AP model.  I am attaching the paper for your information.  We are hoping to get into a discussion in the DC2010 time, but looks like now we should enter the theme earlier.
We are now also using this general model to draft the DCMI-NKOS AP's domain model.
See the attachment.
Best,
Marcia

On 9/4/10 5:06 PM, "Young,Jeff (OR)" <jyoung@oclc.org> wrote:

Tom,

I'll try to mock up EPrints/SWAP in UML/OWL/XML Schema as I imagine it.
>From there, we can compare/contrast it with DC application profile
approach to see where the overlap and gaps are.

I'm still agonizing over the use cases I've started, but try to have
something ready soon so we can decide if it's worth discussing at the
joint meeting.

Jeff

------ End of Forwarded Message