RE: Library data diagram

Marcia,

I think this circles back to my earlier comments that FRSAD Thema/Nomen
appear to be non-interoperable variations of owl:Thing/skosxl:Label. The
diagram showing the parallels is attached.

As you suggest, someone could choose to use skos:prefLabel or
skosxl:prefLabel as the title of a work:

ex:work/1 a frbr:Work ;

                skos:prefLabel "Hamlet" .

I would argue against it, though, because dc:title and
frbr:titleOfTheWork are more natural and intuitive property names in the
context of the "Work" class. I worry that "Thema", "Nomen",
"hasAppellation", and "isAppellationOf" will artificially limit
unexpected reuse to people who understand the jargon.

Jeff