Re: BL investigating linked data for catalogue?

All

The presentation about the BL experiments is available at:

http://talis-linkeddata-libraries.s3.amazonaws.com/Linked%20Data%20Prototyping.pdf

It's one of the lightening presentations at the recent Talis open days on
libraries and linked data. Of particular interest are the screens showing a MARC
record being transformed into linked-data.

Cheers

Gordon