Re: Incubate best practices

I really like this idea of documenting some patterns for Library
Linked Data. One place to start would be documenting the diversity of
Library Linked Data that is out there right now. I also think it would
be good to articulate some guiding principles for vocabulary usage
before diving into best practices myself.

//Ed