Re: Wiki account?

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:12:28AM +0300, Kim Viljanen wrote:
> I was trying to login to the LLD wiki to edit the Topics page [1], but my
> W3C user name&password doesn't work. Any hints on what to do? Or must
> somebody accept me separately to the workgroup wiki or so?
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics

Hi Kim,

You are the third person to report that problem today, so we're already
on it.  I know it's not a general issue with Invited Experts because Marcia
can edit wiki pages.  Marcia, you use your regular W3C username and password,
right?

> (Where should such requests be sent? Is this email list ok or is there
> some prefered address/person?)

You can send to the chairs offline, or post -- preferably to the XG list
because this is clearly an XG housekeeping thing.   However, I'd like to take
the opportunity to point out that there is also a an LLD Community wiki that
is open for anyone interested in Library Linked Data at [1].

> Thanks in advance! And thanks for the interesting phone conference today.

:-)  It's a great group.  If we can figure out how to break it down into
manageable tasks we'll be able to get a lot done.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD

--
Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>