RE: Missing analysis?

Barbara, those are definitely big ones in my mind. I think there are
others like the fact that we have a rather hodge-podge of RDF
vocabularies that we need to fill out. I think there is a big one
lurking, which is the lack of applications for linked data (other than
SPARQL, but I see it as an underlying tool rather than an actual
application). In any case, these should point the way to future
activities that the community should support.

kc