RE: SemWeb terminology page

Karen,

Note that skosxl:Label is available for the "two thing" model you refer
to. SKOS-aware processing should presumably treat skos:prefLabel and
skosxl:prefLabel interchangeably:

ex:hunger a skos:Concept ;
	skos:inScheme ex:myScheme ;
	skos:prefLabel "Hunger" ;
	skosxl:prefLabel ex:hungerLabel ;

ex:hungerLabel a skosxl:Label ;
	skos:inScheme ex:myScheme ;
	skosxl:literalForm "Hunger" ;

ex:myScheme a skos:ConceptScheme .

"Controlled vocabulary" systems should be able to choose either or both
approaches.

Jeff